Saturday, September 24, 2011

Interview - SnowBlack


Hi guys:) I wanna show you a great fashion blogger, Natasha:) Her blog SnowBlack became one of my most favourite ones.)
She was so kind and filled out a short interview what I made up;)
Thank you, Natasha!:)


               Name: Natasha Ndlovu  
               Age: 23
               Location: London, United Kingdom
               Ocupation: Working in fashion as a model, photographer and occasionally at art galleries.
               Dream job: Owner of a jewelry and accesories boutique. 
               Favourite breakfast: Salmon and white toast with scrambled eggs.

    
Favourite singers/bands: Beyonce, Buena Vista Social Club, David Guetta, Rihanna, Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris.

Who takes photos of you for your blog? Most of the time I take my own photos using a tripod and remote control and recently I have had a friend take photos of me when we are travelling around London.



The first thing what cames up on your mind when you hear:  

                          Fashion: Exciting ! 
                          Drugs: Destructive
                          The Czech republic: Prague  
                          High heels: Beautiful but painful 
                          Summer: Beach
                          Boys: James Franco  
                          Travelling: Flying  



Hope you like it, guys;)
Have a nice day:))

17 comments:

  1. I like this blog so much. I hope you can check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. zaujímavá! má taký použiteľný mestský štýl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. krásný rozhovor :) a ona vypadá fakt zajímavě,
    má super městský styl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. to je skvělé , je překrásná!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, very interesting blog!
    I'll be reading !
    I like it ! :*

    xoxo <3
    Alexi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her and love her blog. Nice interview.

    ReplyDelete
  7. taky už ji nějakou dobu sleduji, ve skvělá, což ty též :-)

    www.fashion-keks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great interview! we will check out her blog as well! :)

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx for your comment!:)
    i like her too ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for every single comment! I really appreciate you're ideas and opinions :))