Sunday, July 17, 2011

In love with.. HURTS

______________________________________________________________________________
I am completely obsessed with their music.
Great texts.
Perfect voice.
Cute.

Theo is amazing... <3
Sunday - one of my most fav songs <3



Brief info:
Two members: Theo Hutchcraft - vocals /24 y.o./ & Adam Anderson - electronics, guitar /27 y.o./
Genre: synth pop, electro pop ...
Origin: Manchester, UK
Inspirated by: Depeche Mode, Tears for Fears
Date of formation: 2009
Discography  Happiness /2010/
Website : Here
In the Czech Republic: 13/3/2011 /Lucerna Music bar/, Sazava festival - 6/8/2011

Blood, Tears & Gold
Wonderful life

Do you know them? Do you like them? Do you love them? 
Tell me:)

19 comments:

  1. Všetky ich songy sú skvelé ..milujem ich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hezké fotky. :)) Pěkné písničky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vypadáš jako spící princezna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. některé písničky od nich jsou fakt skvělé!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, stunning photographs. I love those songs!

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to their gig actually! I didn't stay the whole time though, it was a little too slow for me (yeah I go to gigs and I'm leaving before the end hahaha. but my brother got me those tickets so I didn't feel bad about it :P)

    Anyway thank you for your comments on my blog <3 you are just adorable!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard of them, but I don't think I know any of their songs. I will listen to them though, you seem excited!I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. MILUJI JE,MILUJI JE,MILUJI JE!!
    JEDEŠ NA SÁZAVA FEST?:)
    http://mumsaidicould.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, their music is great!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Najviac sa mi páči pesnička stay

    Mimochodom zmenila som si URL adresu tak dúfam že ma budeš sledovať aj naďalej :)
    http://alicaletko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for every single comment! I really appreciate you're ideas and opinions :))